Re: Origin?

by nommeee

Original Post

Origin?

★★★★ Apprentice

Once agin, thank you for creating this site. 

I have been playing Sims 3 offline, through the launcher and online and through Origin.

My game runs the best when playing through Origin. I have learned that I can count on consistent gameplay while playing through Origin.

The only problem is that when I send a Sim to the Exchange through Origin, it never appears on the exchange. One time, I even received a note saying that I couldn't send a Sim up as I needed parental permission. 

Then, there was the time right before I lost Sims, where my game button turned into a fleur-dis-lee and the Sim disappeared entirely. Of course, that was right before all of my other computer problems.

So, is there any known issues with sending sims to the Exchange through Origin? If so, I hope it gets fixed soon. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 1 of 3 (393 Views)

Hero

The exchange is a mess whether you use Origin or not. There are many people with this issue but I haven't found a solution yet.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (378 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Crin, I do agree with you about the state of The Exchange.

Still, the original concept of The Exchange is great. :womanhappy:

I have enough recommendations anyway. I was just trying to undo some damage I did by deleting too much of my Studio. One day I looked at it and realized that nothing I really liked was in it. :womanhappy:

I have even started adding some favorites again.

Message 3 of 3 (371 Views)