Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and I can't do

by rumbutter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and i cant download it for the sims 3

★★ Apprentice

I had to uninstall all my games because it was being laggy and being messed up but of coarse i have to use your dumb orgin wich keeps saying to me when i try to dowload my sims 3 base game ''This code has already been used'' when it hasnt!!! why is it doing this? iv tried calling orgin 28 times and iv also been put on hold for over a hour with my phone sitting there on speaker. im getting extremely pissed. if your gonna be giving sims customers a hard time. stop making us youse orgin, i need help

Message 1 of 58 (197,546 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and i cant download it for the sims 3

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

If you're getting the "code already used" message, it means the game code has been registered.

Your game should show up in the "My Games" folder of the Origin account you used to enter the code. If your game isn't there, you're either logged into the wrong account or the game hasn't been activated yet. It can take a while. If it doesn't show up you'll need to contact a Game Advisor.

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

----------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

View in thread

Message 5 of 58 (196,820 Views)

All Replies

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and I can't download it for the Sims 3

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem, make sure you're using the same origin account you used when you originally installed the games with. You should be able to redeem the codes if the games aren't already on there. SAME ACCOUNT when you first installed though.

Message 2 of 58 (196,872 Views)

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and I can't download it for the Sims 3

★★ Apprentice

thats the weird thing. iv been using my same account all along :/

Message 3 of 58 (196,870 Views)

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and i cant download it for the sims 3

Hero (Retired)

Hi There!

Looking for the Sims 3 forum? If so, it's here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/bd-p/the-sims-3

---------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
►►► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! ◄◄◄

Message 4 of 58 (196,864 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

If you're getting the "code already used" message, it means the game code has been registered.

Your game should show up in the "My Games" folder of the Origin account you used to enter the code. If your game isn't there, you're either logged into the wrong account or the game hasn't been activated yet. It can take a while. If it doesn't show up you'll need to contact a Game Advisor.

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

----------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

Message 5 of 58 (196,821 Views)

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and I can't do

★★★★★ Newbie

hi Standard smile

i am having the same problem and its really annoying me. ok first, i forgot my password and username for my first origin ID that i first installed sims 3 on. so i made another one today and i try and put my code in, and its saying 'this code has already been used'. but i forgot my password for my other account so i cant redeem it or whatever. i really dont like origin to be honest. i just wanna play sims. and is it possible offline? 

Message 6 of 58 (190,211 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

contact CS to assist with lost/forgotten account details

Message 7 of 58 (190,207 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WELL I KNOW THAT I  RESTRATED MY PC AND IT WENT ON SAME ACC IT SAYS THE CODE HAS BEEN USED COME ON ORGIN WHY DO U HAVE DO THIS **bleep**

@chanteleitel wrote:

I had the same problem, make sure you're using the same origin account you used when you originally installed the games with. You should be able to redeem the codes if the games aren't already on there. SAME ACCOUNT when you first installed though.

Message 8 of 58 (187,101 Views)

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and i cant dow

★★★ Newbie

Origin sucks. * customer service. High hold times. I just want to play the Sims. I don't need all the extra * bogging down my computer.

Message 9 of 58 (179,721 Views)

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and i cant dow

★★★ Newbie

My redeem has already been used on my computer but how do i get a new one??? Ive tried so many possible ways and it never works and i am very mad now my life is ruined someone plz help

@SwiftySoulliere wrote:

I had to uninstall all my games because it was being laggy and being messed up but of coarse i have to use your dumb orgin wich keeps saying to me when i try to dowload my sims 3 base game ''This code has already been used'' when it hasnt!!! why is it doing this? iv tried calling orgin 28 times and iv also been put on hold for over a hour with my phone sitting there on speaker. im getting extremely pissed. if your gonna be giving sims customers a hard time. stop making us youse orgin, i need help

Message 10 of 58 (178,167 Views)