Re: Origin Exclusive Trick-or-Treat Costume Pack- Sims 3 Seasons

by Lexyplexy1

Original Post

Origin Exclusive Trick-or-Treat Costume Pack- Sims 3 Seasons

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I took advantage of a Sims 3 sale and my purchase included the Origin Exclusive Trick-or-Treat Costume Pack. In my order confirmation email I followed some instructions to install it but it asks for a "unique code you received from Origin in the field on the right."  but I don't see it.

Appreciate any help.

Intructions below:

Here’s how to redeem your Origin exclusive Trick-or-Treat Costumes Pack:
1. Install your The Sims 3 Seasons Expansion Pack first!
2. Register with The Sims 3 Community if you haven't already- Go to www.thesims3.com/register in your browser or click the "Sign Up Now" button on the Game Launcher.
3. Return to this page: http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/ep8originand enter the unique code you received from Origin in the field on the right.
4. Once your code is entered, you'll see a link to install the item from your Purchase History page (found on store.thesims3.com). Locate the item on your Purchase History page and click install*. This will launch the game and install your item.

-D

Message 1 of 7 (4,105 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

redeem your code for  Trick-or-Treat Costume Pack- Sims 3 Season on below link :

click on redeem a code and then enter your code.

https://store.thesims3.com/myAccount.html

Message 2 of 7 (4,027 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, the Origin emails aren't very clear, mine gave me the code, but no link to redeem it :B Fortunately, someone had posted the links. Anyway, your code should be in that same email listed with the games you bought, it looks like:

Product SKU: xxxxxxx
Product Name: Origin Exclusive Trick-or-Treat Costume PackDigital Rights:
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

but numbers instead of x's. The code you want is the 16 digit one on the third line. 

Message 3 of 7 (4,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had a problem finding the pack and now i finally realized how to get it. but when i copied my registration code for seasons it said this code has already been used on thesims3.com. i didn't use it! i am totally disappointed. is there any way to fix this?!

Message 4 of 7 (3,925 Views)

Community Manager

The code for the game is not the same code as for the costume pack. You should have a seperate code for that.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 5 of 7 (3,920 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks it worked!! Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 6 of 7 (2,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem but didn't use the seasons code, I used the codes that were giving to me.. I don't find the packs, anny idea what I can do ? 

Message 7 of 7 (1,346 Views)