Origin Content

by boldite0727

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Content

★★ Novice

Hi, I have registered all of my Sims games (I own every expansion and stuff pack) and was wondering where to redeem my Origin exclusive content. Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 5 (659 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Content

@boldite0727  I believe that some, if not most, of those items were only available if you ordered your packs through Origin, or maybe even pre-ordered.  (This is definitely true for the stereo and Paws and Whiskers constume set.  I found similar descriptions for the School Spirit and Carnival Costume packs.)  The Plants vs. Zombies Decor pack was also available from disc copies of Supernatural, but you had to register a separate code on the store site.  I don't think there's any way to get the content now, but you can always contact EA customer support and ask about your options.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (636 Views)

All Replies

@boldite0727  What exclusive content is that?  If you're talking about the bonus content for registering each pack, that's store stuff.  Sign in at https://store.thesims3.com/ and look for the mail icon in the upper right corner of the screen.  You should have system messages that allow you to receive the bundle that somes with each EP.  Once you've redeemed them, they'll show up in your purchase history.

If you're talking about some other content, please let me know.  You might have received codes for store stuff, in which case you'd add the codes to your store account—click on Redeem a Code on the bottom of the screen and enter the 16-character code.  If it's anything else, though, I'd have to know what kind of content it was to tell you how to get it.

Message 2 of 5 (649 Views)

★★ Novice

Origin Exclusive content you get for registering your expansions on Origin, such as the Dark Industrial Set, the Carnival Costume Pack, the School Spirit Pack, the Trick-or-Treat Costume, the Plants vs. Zombies Decor Pack, the Origin-al Beats 5000 Stereo, and the Paws and Whiskers Costume Set.

Message 3 of 5 (645 Views)

@boldite0727  I believe that some, if not most, of those items were only available if you ordered your packs through Origin, or maybe even pre-ordered.  (This is definitely true for the stereo and Paws and Whiskers constume set.  I found similar descriptions for the School Spirit and Carnival Costume packs.)  The Plants vs. Zombies Decor pack was also available from disc copies of Supernatural, but you had to register a separate code on the store site.  I don't think there's any way to get the content now, but you can always contact EA customer support and ask about your options.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 4 of 5 (637 Views)

★★ Novice

Ah, I see. That's interesting, thank you!

Message 5 of 5 (592 Views)