Re: Opportunities in combined School/Stadium

by kageoukami

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Opportunities in combined School/Stadium

★★ Novice

When I play in a town with combined School/Stadium (Moonlight Falls and Appaloosa Plains) none of the opportunites that take place in the school or stadium are possible to participate in. There is the little blue star but no option to participate, not even a faded one telling you what time to return. In Sunset Valley where the school stand on it's own there is no problem.

Message 1 of 5 (2,143 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

It's a known bug. All you can do is replace the mulit rabbitholes with the single ones.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,445 Views)

All Replies

Hero

It's a known bug. All you can do is replace the mulit rabbitholes with the single ones.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (2,446 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have tried replacing them to seperate buildings but the no longer work as a school or stadium when i put them back seperate and of different land plots. How do i fix that?
Message 3 of 5 (1,586 Views)

@kageoukami  Just to be clear, are you placing a standalone school and a standalone stadium, like the ones you see in Sunset Valley?  Sometimes the game needs a day or so to reset the available functions on the lots.  You could try building what you want, and then using "save as" with a new name for your save, then quitting and reloading the town.  If the issue doesn't resolve itself in a sim-day or two, then you know you have a problem.  If so, I'd recommend using a lot from a town where you know the rabbitholes work, like SV or Riverview.

Just a note, if you bulldoze the original building before placing the new ones, adult sims who work there will lose their jobs, and children enrolled in school will reset their school performance to zero.  This can be avoided if you make sure that there is always at least one building on the map at any given time, even while you're in Edit Town.  Again, the townies may be confused for a day or two as to where they ought to go, but things tend to sort themselves out rather quickly.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 5 (1,582 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thank you i will give that a go.
Message 5 of 5 (1,572 Views)