One game, Two computers?

by elektr0o0la11

Original Post

One game, Two computers?

★★★ Newbie

I bought the Sims 3 dragon valley online thinking I could play it on my computer and my baby sister could play it on hers at the same time but the site says that the code is redeemed isn't there any way for both of as to play one game?

Message 1 of 2 (141 Views)

Re: One game, Two computers?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

I'm afraid not. The game purchase is for a single playing licence so only you can play it on your account. The only solution would be to buy a second copy of the game for your sister's account.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (140 Views)