Not downloeading world bundel pack

by Darkchain9492

Original Post

Not downloeading world bundel pack

★★★★★ Newbie
Why is ur severs not letting me download my world bundel pasck that I just bought out of the store when I got home to install it it said it was already installed iny fiancés computer and I know it was not and I wanna know why
Message 1 of 5 (242 Views)

Re: Not downloeading world bundel pack

Hero (Retired)

@Darkchain9492 what error message exactly are you getting? 

Is this a brand-new copy? Did you redeem the code on the sims 3 website or what? 

Message 2 of 5 (227 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I wanna know why my world bundel pack was not able to download on my fiancé's computer it says it was all rdy download but I know for a fact it wasn't cuz I just got it out of the store and took it home to install in the computer and when we tryied downloading it it wouldn't kept saying it was all rdy downloaded and I just got it I just wanna know why it won't download my fiancé looked it up and it said that it is cuz of the new Sims 4 server if that is the case what should I do I need help plz help me on this my fiancé spent money on it that I can't get back for him so basically there is money down the drain I just need help on why my world bundel pack won't download that is all I am asking plz help me
Message 3 of 5 (219 Views)

Message 4 of 5 (209 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
None of u is helping me and I need help in knowing why my world bundel pack for Sims 3 is not downloading so I am gonna go and find out my self thank u for noughting
Message 5 of 5 (201 Views)