Re: No sim when I travel in World Adventures

by rumbutter

Original Post

No sim when I travel in World Adventures

★★★ Newbie

My game worked fine for years then before this latest 1.42 patch suddenly when I travel there is only the place my sim is not there. No sim or needs etc in control panel, just blank, unable to edit town and switch household as i have a pet in my family. I thought latest patch might fix issue but no still no joy. After hours and hours of gameplay I do not want to uninstall all my games and reinstall. Please EA proved a fix for this.

Message 1 of 4 (7,711 Views)

Hero

See this thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/WA-BUG-Sims-not-arriving-at-Travel-Destination/td-p/145250/jump-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (7,706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been having this problem for sometime and thought it was a glitch with sending multiple sims after editing and adding swimming pools...it's not. I found my missing sim underground on the same level as the hot tub and swimming pool underparts. Is there a way/cheat  to move sims? or even move them up a level?

Message 3 of 4 (5,645 Views)

Hero (Retired)

try the reset all sims cheat to reset all sims cheat to reset all sims ctrl+shift+c hold all 3 together in the menu bar that appears at the top of the screen type in resetsim * (including the * hit enter ) this will reset all sims including your own make sure your own aren't doing anything important cancel their action q 

Message 4 of 4 (5,641 Views)