Re: My sims romantic interactions are missing

by nottsgman

Original Post

My sims romantic interactions are missing

★★★ Newbie

My married Sims have lost their romantic interactions. When I click on the Sim and click the romantic icon, the only option is to "take romantic photo together." All other options to woohoo etc are not there. If I try to get them to woohoo in the shower etc, the option is greyed out. My sims relationship bar is full. I can temporarily solve the problem by moving the Sims to the bin, copying the family and moving them back into the house again, but this is only a temporary fix and this loses all their relationships etc. I do have some mods installed (I only did this to try and fix another issue- successfully) and I have moved these mods to the desktop as recommended in another post, but this has not worked. Any ideas? I am very frustrated! Thank you.

Message 1 of 10 (2,088 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Moved to the Sims 4 forum. 

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 2 of 10 (2,078 Views)

★★ Pro

@ffwgFRYWGFwgf

After moving the mods folder out, did you delete the game cache and the localthumbcache.package from the Sims 4 folder to help with troubleshooting.

How to Delete Cache Files
https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/

Message 3 of 10 (2,062 Views)

★ Guide

@Retro-Pathfinder shouldn't this be in the Sims 3 forum?

romantic photo and shower woohoo don't exist in sims 4

Message 4 of 10 (2,038 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Tagging @crinrict for assistance with proper forum. 

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 5 of 10 (2,033 Views)

Hero

Hi @ffwgFRYWGFwgf

moved this to the Sims 3 forum.

Deleting cache is also valid for the Sims 3 but instructions are different.

You can find them here: https://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/01/faq-delete-your-cache-files.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (2,026 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

If NRaas mods are or were in play here, please contact us at NRaas for assistance. The help we may able to provide is not really suitably on-topic for this forum.

Message 7 of 10 (2,016 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I have tried deleting my Cache files as you suggested and I have also removed my Mods, but this has still not worked. Making a copy of the saved game also doesn't work. I have a few expansion packs installed - ambitions, pets, university, seasons, late night. Could one of these be the problem? This is very frustrating! 

Message 8 of 10 (1,969 Views)

@ffwgFRYWGFwgf  This does sound like a mod-related issue, or at least that it started out as one.  As such, it would really be better to bring this question to NRaas Chatterbox, as igazor suggested.  Depending which mods are in play, the discussion might not be appropriate for this forum, but more importantly, the community at NRaas is both skilled at and well equipped to troubleshoot mod issues.  If you post a description of the problem, along with a list of the mods you have in play (there, not here), you'll probably get a response in a couple of hours.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Chatterbox

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 9 of 10 (1,962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Also note if you do come to us at NRaas, the general Chatterbox message board is currently the only one that is accepting new posts, the more interior ones are locked, and a wiki membership is still required. You can ignore any messages about the wiki closing down, we are preparing for the move to our new site in just over a week. But it's still business as usual (almost) at NRaas for now. Standard smile

Message 10 of 10 (1,955 Views)