My sims character wont do anything I tell it to do!!!

by sanela1996

Original Post

My sims character wont do anything I tell it to do!!!

★ Newbie

Hi all,

My sims has been starting to play up lately, I firstly started experiencing my sims game crashing as soon as I start playing, I dont know why!

Seondly and most importantly, every time I click on an action for my sims to do, it will show up and then disappear quickly and so my sims wont do anything by them selves

Please, help me!!!

Message 1 of 2 (170 Views)

Re: My Sims character wont do anything I tell it to do!!!

★★★ Newbie

Are you sure that the time thing with play ,pause ,fastforward ,etc is on play (in the bottom left if you don't know).

@sanela1996 wrote:

Hi all,

My sims has been starting to play up lately, I firstly started experiencing my sims game crashing as soon as I start playing, I dont know why!

Seondly and most importantly, every time I click on an action for my sims to do, it will show up and then disappear quickly and so my sims wont do anything by them selves

Please, help me!!!

@sanela1996 wrote:

Hi all,

Please, help me!!!

Message 2 of 2 (169 Views)