My sims 3 seasons keeps closing unexpectedly :(

by emmhowells

Original Post

My sims 3 seasons keeps closing unexpectedly :(

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm in need of help! Anyone!

I run off a normal windows vista computer that I've had for about 2-3 years and I've been playing Sims 3 on here ever since I got it. Yesterday I installed the new expansion pack Sims 3 Seasons and after playing this for about 15-30 minutes or so a window comes up saying that the Sims 3 has stopped working and "a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available" This has happened about 8 or 9 times now and they haven't notified me or anything. There's nothing wrong with the game itself when I'm playing it (no glitches, problems etc).

I wrote this on a Microsoft forum and one of the replies told me to come here if the steps he gave me didn't work. The steps didn't work so here I am! 

I was hoping if you could give me any information, advice etc the help me resolve the issue I'm having as I have been waiting a long time for Sims 3 Seasons! 

Please reply back, much appreciated! 

Message 1 of 2 (2,608 Views)

Re: My sims 3 seasons keeps closing unexpectedly :(

Hero

Have you tried all the stuff here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Game-Crashes-CTD/td-p/656/ ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (2,570 Views)