My simpoints

by MHVeikkola

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My simpoints

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I bought 5000 simpoints from origin yesterday and they still haven't shown up on my sims 3 account. I got the thank you mail and everything... How do I even contact my sims3 account and origin account? 

Message 1 of 2 (319 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My simpoints

@MHVeikkola  Try clearing your browser cache, or use a different browser.  Sometimes that's all it takes.

If that doesn't help, please confirm that the account in which you bought the points is the same as the store account you're checking.  If it happens that you have two separate accounts, you can ask someone from EA customer support to merge the two.  If you're using the same account for both sites, you'll also need to contact support—it's possible that something got mixed up with your purchase.  But it should be easy enough to sort out, since you'll have received an order number with your emailed receipt.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (298 Views)

All Replies

Re: My simpoints

@MHVeikkola  Try clearing your browser cache, or use a different browser.  Sometimes that's all it takes.

If that doesn't help, please confirm that the account in which you bought the points is the same as the store account you're checking.  If it happens that you have two separate accounts, you can ask someone from EA customer support to merge the two.  If you're using the same account for both sites, you'll also need to contact support—it's possible that something got mixed up with your purchase.  But it should be easy enough to sort out, since you'll have received an order number with your emailed receipt.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (299 Views)