My expansion packs are not in game (the sims 3)

by darkness7173

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My expansion packs are not in game (the sims 3)

★ Novice

Alright, recently I have had to get a different computer, and had to re download everything. The Sims 3 has everything downloaded and even shows that everything is downloaded in the launcher for the sims 3 (the blue box that has the play button) but once I'm in the game it does not have any of the worlds or add ons. Did i do something wrong??

Message 1 of 2 (202 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My expansion packs are not in game (the sims 3)

Hero (Retired)

@darkness7173  Do the worlds appear in the downloads tab of the launcher? Worlds have to be installed from the downloads tab. If you install the worlds and the worlds still don't appear in game, what you have to do is uninstall the worlds and redownload from the store and then install. When I had to reinstall TS3 because of a hard drive crash I had to delete and redownload and install all my store items because I had my game since 2009 and there was some version issues as the game was patched over the years.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)

All Replies

Re: My expansion packs are not in game (the sims 3)

Hero (Retired)

@darkness7173  Do the worlds appear in the downloads tab of the launcher? Worlds have to be installed from the downloads tab. If you install the worlds and the worlds still don't appear in game, what you have to do is uninstall the worlds and redownload from the store and then install. When I had to reinstall TS3 because of a hard drive crash I had to delete and redownload and install all my store items because I had my game since 2009 and there was some version issues as the game was patched over the years.

Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)