My Sims 3 family was randomly Deleted

by mymandymoo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Sims 3 family was randomly Deleted

★★★ Newbie

I was playing my Sims 3 and all of a sudden it started acting up so I quickly saved my game and quit. Well today when I went to play with that same family that I was using when the game acted up, and they were gone. Is there a way to get them back with all of their accomplishments and stuff????

Message 1 of 2 (6,572 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Sims 3 family was randomly Deleted

Hero

You can try and see if you have a backup of the game you could load.

Question
I would like to revert to an earlier savegame. Is that possible ?

Answer
Sometimes it's not possible to start a savegame anymore or you did something, saved and later regret that you did. There are many more reasons why you want to restore a backup file and luckily Sims 3 automatically creates ONE backup save that can be found in your saves folder and has the the extension .backup. Instructions on how to revert to that savegame can be found here: Game Help:Restoring Backup Saves.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (7,520 Views)

All Replies

Re: My Sims 3 family was randomly Deleted

Hero

You can try and see if you have a backup of the game you could load.

Question
I would like to revert to an earlier savegame. Is that possible ?

Answer
Sometimes it's not possible to start a savegame anymore or you did something, saved and later regret that you did. There are many more reasons why you want to restore a backup file and luckily Sims 3 automatically creates ONE backup save that can be found in your saves folder and has the the extension .backup. Instructions on how to revert to that savegame can be found here: Game Help:Restoring Backup Saves.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (7,521 Views)