Moving out (splitting active house) stuck in processing

by NameGani

Original Post

Re: Moving out (splitting active house) stuck in processing

★★ Novice

oh i dont have that ep i have: townife, generations, pets and seasons. do you know what my problem might be? thankyou Standard smile

Message 11 of 15 (2,257 Views)

★ Guide

With the axe from World Adventures being the only thing that caused my problem I, personally, have no idea what else could be causing your issue.  I would suggest opening up a new thread, being sure to mention that you do not have the WA EP so the Pangu's Axe could not be the issue.

The primary reason I suggest opening up a new thread is that this one has been marked as solved and therefore is not looked at by people much more knowledgeable than I am.

Best of luck, I hope someone is able to help.

Message 12 of 15 (2,254 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I cannot believe that's all it was!! I put the axe back in my family inventory and was finally able to move my sim out!! lol omg....

Unfortunately, this means I killed off another sim in my household unnecessarily.... I tried to make it a kind, jellybean death...

Message 13 of 15 (967 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ugh I swear this is so frustrating because I just had a sim move in with my household and it’s been stuck on the split household and move screen for ten minutes.

I also forgot to save so I’m gonna have to do everything all over again.

This really sucks I’m moving the sim in with cheats next time.

Message 14 of 15 (209 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

Since this thread is now a bit older, I've locked it to prevent any necro-posting.

If you're still looking for help on this topic, please feel free to create a new thread so we can take a look with you Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 15 of 15 (199 Views)