Re: Monte Vista - problems with purchase

by malenaflowers

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Monte Vista - problems with purchase

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This is too stressful and I'm so angry. So, here's whats going on. I bought monte vista on origin right? Nothing happened and it said I never bought it but I checked history purchases and it said I spent 20 dollars. I searched up monte vista and it said "Buy for 19.99!" meaning I haven't purchased it yet. I decided to buy it again. DIDN'T WORK! So I used the code to redeem it right? Yeah well it just shows a little loading symbol but never ENDS UP LOADING. I do not have a slow computer. I waited an hour for it to load but never did. I'm really angry right now and feel like I have been scammed can someone help me!?

Message 1 of 5 (599 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: POST

★★★★★ Novice

Lol, so sorry! Working now. logged in and out. I'm just very dumb.. XD

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (604 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Lol, so sorry! Working now. logged in and out. I'm just very dumb.. XD

Message 2 of 5 (605 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Glad to read you could download it Standard smile

How do you like Monte Vista so far?

-Mai

Message 3 of 5 (573 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I also purchased Monte Vista on May 3 and told me to go to the store website that it gives. I redeemed the code and told me that the code has already been used. Now code is no good and I still do not have Monte Vista and I guess I'm out $21.64. I was able to download Riverview for free in the purchased history, but Monte Vista is not showing up at all. I have an order number and that's all I got to use now.

Message 4 of 5 (515 Views)

@malenaflowers  Try clearing your browser history, or using a different browser.  Sometimes the store doesn't update right away; other times the issue is residual data in the browser cache.

If that doesn't help, you'll need to contact EA customer support.  Provide your receipt or purchase confirmation, as well as the code and the name on your account, and the support rep should be able to sort things out for you.  These things happen sometimes, but it shouldn't be too difficult to get Monte Vista on your account.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Live chat (free) is probably the best option, and it's available at all times.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 5 (502 Views)