Its my first time buying or playing Sims on my PC and I have Sims 3 high end loft and I don't know how to start playing

by holyspiritninja

Original Post

Its my first time buying or playing Sims on my PC and I have Sims 3 high end loft and I don't know how to start playing

★ Newbie

Its my first time buying or playing Sims on my PC and I have Sims 3 high end loft and I don't know how to start playing it says to register and I did and it still says I need to install Sims three but how do I?

Message 1 of 3 (142 Views)

Re: Its my first time buying or playing Sims on my PC and I have Sims 3 high end loft and I don't know how to start playing

★★★ Newbie

Do you have "sims 3"?

Message 2 of 3 (141 Views)

Re: Its my first time buying or playing Sims on my PC and I have Sims 3 high end loft and I don't know how to start playing

★★★ Newbie

Once you have registered the Sims 3 High end Loft, insert the disk. Go to "My Computer" and you would see the Sims disk drive. Right click the link and hit install. After the installation, you would go through a few agreement and then the start up menu would appear. If not, TS3 High end loft icon will be on your desk top.

Message 3 of 3 (136 Views)