Installation of the Sims 3

by nitropath

Original Post

Installation of the Sims 3

★ Novice

EA,

I have bought a hard copy of the Sims 3 before Christmas in 2012. Recently I had to uninstall my game. I have decided again that I wanted to install the Sims 3 and the stuff and expansion packs I have uninstalled as well. I tried to install the Sims 3 base game, when it asked me for the product key/seriel code I typed the one on the back of the manual. It didn't work.I typed it multiply times after that correctly. I then read on the back of the game that the code is single use. If this helps I have the newest version of the Sims 3. Go social! All new ways to connect and play with life. Is there anyway of helping me without having to buy a new copy of the game and the stuff and expansion packs I have? (EP's Late Night)(SP's Town Life, High End Loft and Outdoor Living)

Please help!!!

Thanks

Yours thankfully

ThatGamingDude1

Message 1 of 5 (147 Views)

Re: Installation of the Sims 3

Hero

For everything Serial Code related, please contact Customer Support

The AnswerHQ is about Users helping Users.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/ask

Choose a category, a game and a platform for the contact options to show up.

If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (140 Views)

★ Novice

hey i have done this before and i dont think its exactly what my problem is???????????

Message 3 of 5 (134 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

If your serial code is invalid, there's nothing any of us here at the AnswerHQ can do. We're just regular users like yourself and if you are absolutely positive that you put the code in right (and didn't mix up 0 and O or B and 8 or Z and 2), only EA can help you.

The disc version can be installed as many times as you like, you just can't register the code again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (122 Views)

★ Novice

well thx anyway

Message 5 of 5 (115 Views)