I lost my Sims 3 Supernatural Game disk!!HELP??

by ninjania

Original Post

Highlighted

I lost my Sims 3 Supernatural Game disk!!HELP??

★★★ Newbie

So last week I installed Supernatural (I was so excited!!) and I haven't had a chance to play it yet until today. I've looked and looked, but I'm pretty sure I lost the disk Confusedmileysad: So is there any way to maybe use the code to play it off Origin???

Message 1 of 5 (2,419 Views)

Re: I lost my Sims 3 Supernatural Game disk!!HELP??

Hero

Did you check the drive ?

Anyways, yes you can redeem at Origin but you'll need to uninstall the DVD version and install the download one.

Details can be found in this thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Lost-and-broken-DVDs-and-missing-serial-codes-What-to-do/td-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (2,415 Views)

★★★ Novice

How Do you get into LIVE  CHAT  ., i lost my entire Sims 3 Collection because of my Family putting my games into thoese chairty bags   iv'e got a account on The Sims 3 website  with all my games on there  only problem i only discovered my games was missing when i reformatted my PC  so i don't even know where to start

Message 3 of 5 (2,298 Views)

Hero

Answered you in your own thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/The-Sims-3-Lost-Disk-And-Serial/m-p/220498

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (2,294 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ok so I have a problem like yours XD I lost my cd case haven't found it cant get the code so I cant download it! s oi have no idea what to do my brothers cant find the damn thing aswell

Message 5 of 5 (700 Views)