Re: I got the Sims 3 as a gift from my dad, yet there is no product key to activate it.

by sashadensikoff

Original Post

I got the Sims 3 as a gift from my dad, yet there is no product key to activate it.

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I was given the disc copy of The Sims 3, yet it did not come with a box (and therefore a code). How could I register or get a code without having to buy the game again. Is there a way i can get a code? I will pay for a code (if it is not too expensive). Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 4 (138 Views)

Re: I got the Sims 3 as a gift from my dad, yet there is no product key to activate it.

★★★ Newbie

In order to get a new code you will have to buy another copy of the game or get a code from someone else who has a sims 3 physical copy. 

Message 2 of 4 (134 Views)

Hero

Did you buy it used ? If so, you will need to obtain it from the person you bought it from.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (128 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Where did you get this game from?
If it was from a friend, then they need to give you the code they used.
If you bought it from a shop, then you need to find the docket and take it back.

*SNIP* - Mod advice - Don't try getting fake codes from dodgy websites. Our systems can detect these codes.

Best of luck!

Message 4 of 4 (120 Views)