I get an error saying there was an error during the startup

by yefanjiang

Original Post

I get an error saying there was an error during the startup

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

When I started the game, there was a message popped up, saying there was an error during the startup.(also the version of the game is 0.0.0.0) And after I uninstalled the game, another message popped up, saying,"No authorization are detected for this EA product on this computer." I'm really confused !!!! Please help me!! I don't wannna waste my money on a game that I can't play! BTW, I didn't get any serial code or something like that.(I downloaded it through Origin, it's not a disc)

Message 1 of 7 (466 Views)

Re: I get an error saying there was an error during the startup

Hero

See if this helps you: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-There-was-an-error-during-Startup/td-p/65390

--

I would suggest, uninstalling the game again, removing all references and then try installing again

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (453 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you!

Message 3 of 7 (444 Views)

★ Novice

But do u know why it says "no authorizations are detected for this ea product" after i uninstall it?

Message 4 of 7 (442 Views)

Hero

Try if you can get it to work and if you still get the message when the other one is gone, lets worry about it then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (431 Views)

★ Novice

OMG!! I cleaned the registry, but seems like I deleted something wrong, so now i can't install the game!

Message 6 of 7 (427 Views)

Hero

What error are you getting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (420 Views)