I can't upload my female sims

by ShadoeBlac2112

Original Post

I can't upload my female sims

★★★ Newbie

So I was creating my Sims a few days ago, and I found out I could upload them. I made a female, a male, and two dogs, and tried to upload them. Hiccup, the male sim, and the two dogs, Ghost and Gendry, appeared on the exchange page after I uploaded them, but Reina, the female, didn't. It said the upload had completed fine and that she had been uploaded and saved, but she never appeared. I tried uploading her with different names, but to no avail. Hiccup was the first to be uploaded and I used custom content from Master Suite, Dragon Valley, Supernatural, Pets, and Late Night for him. Reina had pretty much the same ones, but I used Dragon Valley items out of all of them. For both Hiccup and Reina I used CC from Sims Resource, so I have no idea what the frick is going on. Please help! I want other people to be able to use my female sims as well as my male ones!

*The picture shown is Reina (Everyday) Its a little chubbier than usual but whatever.

Message 1 of 3 (450 Views)

Re: I can't upload my female sims

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem... :-/

Every time I make a male it uploads to my studio, but when I try to upload a female it doesn't show in my studio though it says she's uploaded....

Message 2 of 3 (422 Views)

Re: I can't upload my female sims

★★★★ Novice

have you tried to go to origin and right click and repair your base and all of your expansions??

Message 3 of 3 (352 Views)