Re: I can't uninstall the Sims 3!!!

by crinrict

Original Post

I can't uninstall the Sims 3!!!

★★★ Newbie

The reason I can't uninstall the Sims 3 off my laptop is because the laptop it's currently downloaded on is broken. It won't turn on which means I cant get it off that one to put it onto my other laptop. I know I'm not allowed to download it twice at the same time without uninstalling it first. The registration code won't work twice again either, So what should I do??? Please help, I've had this problem for months now Frown 

Message 1 of 4 (275 Views)

Hero

You should be able to download a second time.

You just can't play at the same time but I think that won't be an issue, right ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So do I just need to pretty much download it again with the same registration codes?? I have pretty much every expansion, I don't want them to go to waste Confusedmileysad:

Message 3 of 4 (263 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Login to your origin account and they should all be there in myGames to redownload.

Yes, you can just re-download all of them. You can't transfer the games themselves, just the user data (if you can still get to that).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (256 Views)