I can't redeem codes on the sims 3 website

by latenight232

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't redeem codes on the sims 3 website

★★ Novice

I recently bought The Sims 3 World Bundle with Monte Vista and Hidden Springs. When I go on to The Sims 3 website and try to redeem the codes it wont let me.

Message 1 of 32 (4,073 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't redeem codes on the sims 3 website

EA app Team
Hi @meggs117,

We have made some changes and you should be able to redeem your codes now. Could you please try again?

Please, let us know if you still have issues to redeem your codes.

Thanks!
-Mai

View in thread

Message 26 of 32 (3,695 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@latenight232 Have you tried thesims3.com - my page - my account - redeem a code - redeem a code?

Message 2 of 32 (4,938 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes and it wasnt working but now it is

Message 3 of 32 (4,041 Views)

EA app Team

I'm glad to read that @latenight232!

I marked @roberta591's suggestion as solution then, so other players can follow his instructions if they have the same issue Wink

-Mai

Message 4 of 32 (4,013 Views)

★ Novice

I have tried everything still will not let me redeem my code. Tells me site is down been trying since 4 pm today still not working.

Message 5 of 32 (3,987 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @tmmyhlh,

Are you still having issues to redeem your code? I've just checked and the website is working for me, I hope it was only a temporal issue and you can access now.

Let us know if you still have issues or not.

-Mai

Message 6 of 32 (3,970 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue , just bought roaring heights and the code won't redeem. It's as if it was processing the code indefinitely

Message 7 of 32 (3,955 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It worked after a couple of tries 

Message 8 of 32 (3,951 Views)

EA app Team

Thanks for that information @Jaxmtl, I'm glad you could download Roaring Heights Standard smile

-Mai

Message 9 of 32 (3,945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also trying to redeem Roaring Heights, but it's not working. When I tried to redeem the code it was loading indefinitely. Eventually, the session expired so I logged back in. Once I did that, I tried again , and this time it said "The code you entered has already been used. Please check the code entered and try again. If you continue to receive this error it may be that the code has already been applied." I checked to see if Roaring Heights was registered, but it wasn't. I tried redeeming the code a couple more time, but it's still not working.

Message 10 of 32 (3,844 Views)