I can't install Sims 3 Supernatural

by Shiels576

Original Post

I can't install Sims 3 Supernatural

★ Novice

I was wondering if I am doing something wrong or something, because I bought Sims 3 supernatural online off origin and I downloaded it and everything but now it just wont install first it is saying Please use The Sims 3 Launcher and update your version of the Sims 3 before installing this product.

So I update it by the Sims 3 launcher and it still wont work.

Please Please Please help me.

Message 1 of 64 (21,872 Views)

Re: I can't install Sims 3 Supernatural

Hero

What is your base game version right now ?

To find out, open your launcher and hover over the little base game icon in the lower left part of the launcher. It should say 1.38.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 64 (21,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, im having the exact same problem. A few days ago I bought and downloaded Supernatural, but it wont let me install! When I go on Origin to update it says go to launcher and update, and when I go to launcher to update it says go to Origin to update...My version on launcher says its 12.0.273.017001 Frown i really want to play this game so please help! I have tried looking everywhere for an answer.

Message 3 of 64 (21,635 Views)

Hero

That's not the base game version

To find out, open your launcher and hover over the little base game icon in the lower left part of the launcher.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 64 (21,631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It says now that i have version 1.36.45.017001

Message 5 of 64 (21,606 Views)

Hero

Download this patch: http://akamai.cdn.ea.com/eadownloads/u/f/sims/sims3/patches/Sims3_1.38.151.018001_from_1.36.45.01700... and once downloaded, double click to install.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 64 (21,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow! Ty so much! It worked great. Thank you. <3

Message 7 of 64 (21,586 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Great it did.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 64 (21,583 Views)

★★ Novice

the same thing happens to me, but i don't have the same version =( i really want to play supernatural except i can't without updating the sims 3 launcher which won't workk

Message 9 of 64 (21,252 Views)

Hero

What version do you have ? What error are you getting ? What operating system are you on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 64 (21,241 Views)