Re: I can't buy sims 3 Expansion packs!

by GraceLoveXO

Original Post

I can't buy sims 3 Expansion packs!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i have the sims 3 and late night expansion pack and I'm trying to buy the supernatural expansion but it keeps saying there was an error and it won't let me buy it! i tried everything and it won't work! i am a mac user and i used to use a windows computer. my game runs perfect but it just won't let me buy any expansion! i signed off and on, i uninstalled and reinstalled origin, i updated my game and nothing is works!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

Message 1 of 7 (2,866 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@GraceLoveXO What method are you using to purchase the pack? Have you tried a different method of payment? Do you get an error message?

Message 2 of 7 (2,796 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm just using master card, I haven't used any other type of payment. the error says "your order could not be completed. try again"

Message 3 of 7 (2,791 Views)

EA Staff

@GraceLoveXO Are you able to complete the purchase if you go to Origin.com (make sure you are logged in on the website using the same account as in the client)? 

Let us know how you get on!

Message 4 of 7 (2,779 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried to buy it online to see if it would work but unfortunatly that didn't work either. Frown  

Message 5 of 7 (2,771 Views)

EA Staff

@GraceLoveXO In this case, please contact an Advisor and they should be able to check your account to make sure nothing is wrong there:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next'
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you run into any trouble with this!

Message 6 of 7 (2,762 Views)

★ Novice
I'm not sure how to type in a short description, it won't let me. What should I put for the topic?
Message 7 of 7 (2,619 Views)