I bought The Sims 3 - Hidden Springs from origin and tried to redeem my code and it said that it had already been used even tho i haven't even been on the game before? what do i do???

by geeeeeemalai

Original Post

I bought The Sims 3 - Hidden Springs from origin and tried to redeem my code and it said that it had already been used even tho i haven't even been on the game before? what do i do???

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 4 (546 Views)

Re: I bought The Sims 3 - Hidden Springs from origin and tried to redeem my code and it said that it had already been used even tho i haven't even been on the game before? what do i do???

Community Manager

Hi geeeeeemalai,

If you buy your game from Origin, you don't have to register it anymore. Read more about it here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3-Store/Information-How-to-Register-The-Sims-3/m-p/395002

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 4 (545 Views)

Re: I bought The Sims 3 - Hidden Springs from origin and tried to redeem my code and it said that it had already been used even tho i haven't even been on the game before? what do i do???

★★★ Newbie

thats not what im asking, i need to redeem the code before i can use the game, because the game doesn't show up in either origin or the sims 3 website but for some reason my both origin and the sims 3 website say my code has been used but i haven't even downloaded the game yet...seen as it is a store item and not an expansion pack i need the code to redeem it

Message 3 of 4 (542 Views)

★★★ Newbie

every time i put my code in it says this

'The code you entered has already been used. Please check the code entered and try again. If you continue to receive this error it may be that the code has already been applied. If you need further assistance, please go to Contact Us.'

why?

Message 4 of 4 (535 Views)