Re: I Can't see the sim panel on sims 3 and my sims picture is invisible

by gsllbarkley

Original Post

I Can't see the sim panel on sims 3 and my sims picture is invisible

★★★★ Novice

I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this next problem I'm having. Firstly I can't see any of my sims needs etc. I can only see the part of the panel that has their wants on it. In addition to this their image is invisible. I tied reseting my sims but nothing has worked. I tried to move them out and then move them bacck into the house but it is still processing their eviction and it has been for a while now. I don't want to delete the family.

Message 1 of 17 (23,768 Views)

Hero
  • Does this happen to only that family or do you have the same issue if you start a new game ?
  • Are you using custom content or mods ?

You might find some solutions going through this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Game-Corruption/m-p/968290/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 17 (23,725 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem before but I couldn't find a solution. You could try starting a new game and then going to edit town to see if your household was saved there.

Message 3 of 17 (23,721 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, it happened once before when I had started a new game. My sim had a horse and then the icon for her a was the horse and it never switched. I deleted that family because I just started it.

Message 4 of 17 (23,716 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh and I have a couple custom content but I generally do not get alot because I have had problems with it before. I actually do not know what a mod is though.

Message 5 of 17 (23,712 Views)

Hero

Does sound like the game corrupted. 

How long have you been playing that game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 17 (23,709 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I made it a couple months ago but I just started replaying it two or three days ago, after I got another issue with sims 3 fixed.

Message 7 of 17 (23,706 Views)

Hero

Do you have a backup you could try ?

If you use save the game automatically makes one. It has the extension .backup. Removing .backup from the file name should active it (you need to rename the corrupt one first)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 17 (23,701 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hmmm, I will check.

Message 9 of 17 (23,696 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. I just got the horse, and now I can't see my sims wants, I only see the horse head. I'm wondering if getting rid of the horse will get rid of the problem?

Message 10 of 17 (23,296 Views)