How to re-install the EA Download Manager ( The Sims 3 )

by demonicvampire12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to re-install the EA Download Manager ( The Sims 3 )

★★★ Newbie

I bought the Sims 3, like, last year and it installed the EA Download Manager with it.. I kept it for a few months, but because I'm such a freak, I didn't want it to update so I uninstalled it when it tried to update (It kept trying to do it automatically when I turned my computer on, and I wouldn't let it and got tired of it, so I removed it all together) And now I want it back because I want to install the Plants VS. Zombies feature from The Sims 3: Supernatural game, but I can't find a place to download it anywhere.. Can someone help me?

Message 1 of 57 (185,901 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to re-install the EA Download Manager ( The Sims 3 )

[ Edited ]
Hero

@crinrict wrote:

The download manager was replaced by Origin. You can download it here: http://www.origin.com/download

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 57 (179,311 Views)

All Replies

Hero

The download manager was replaces by Origin. You can download it here: http://www.origin.com/download

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 57 (185,187 Views)

★★ Novice

i feel you .i had the same problem and what that person replied about origin might work but i dont know how to put the sims on origin .now can somebody help me!

Message 3 of 57 (183,460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mines doing something simular whe i go to install a expansoin pack it says that i need to update my game first so i try to update my game and it says it cant connect to the ea download manager and i have origin installed on ny computer if anyone can help plz try and help me

Message 4 of 57 (178,009 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem

Message 5 of 57 (173,155 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@crinrict wrote:

The download manager was replaced by Origin. You can download it here: http://www.origin.com/download

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 57 (179,312 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know i have the same problem and it is really irrating.

Message 7 of 57 (167,394 Views)

★ Guide

If you read the post above yours you will see that there is an answer just there, Crin knows what she is talking about and just use the link she has posted you will have no problems then Standard smile 

Message 8 of 57 (167,385 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, I downlaoded Crysis 1 but when I try to launch the game it akes me to log into EA download manager to verify my purchase? I am already logged into Origin but it still asks for me to verify with EA Downlaod manager? WHAT DO I DO!!!?????!?!?!?!?!?

Message 9 of 57 (164,798 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem! Please help!

Message 10 of 57 (164,031 Views)