Re: How to change order from download to package.

by eacharlotte

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to change order from download to package.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I ordered the download version of Sims 3 Supernatural, I meant to have ordered the disc (package version).  How do I change the order.

I have to say... Your website is the WORST web site I have EVER seen - by far.  It is almost impossible to contact someone.  Everything I clicked on took me to a "contact us" page that was not operable.  When you type in the box - there was no way to send.  The "call me", "email me", or the "live chat" boxes did not work.  I have spent over an hour to get to this point where I could actually send some type of message - still not sure if it is to the correct place.

I'm so mad at this awful website - I'm almost at the point where I want to cancel my order.

I appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Sincerely,

Edited: personal info removed

Message 1 of 2 (297 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello marnn,

Once on the Contact Us webpage, make sure your country is selected at the bottom of the page.

Then you first need to enter your product in the first box (in your case The Sims 3 Supernatural). Then, as category, select "Billing/Purchasing". As platform, select "Mac" or "PC" accordingly to the system you plan to install the game on.

One of the options below will then highlight.

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (293 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello marnn,

Once on the Contact Us webpage, make sure your country is selected at the bottom of the page.

Then you first need to enter your product in the first box (in your case The Sims 3 Supernatural). Then, as category, select "Billing/Purchasing". As platform, select "Mac" or "PC" accordingly to the system you plan to install the game on.

One of the options below will then highlight.

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section
Message 2 of 2 (294 Views)