Re: How do you remove an upload from the Exchange?

by smkpoolgoddess

Original Post

How do you remove an upload from the Exchange?

★★ Novice

Having just uploaded my first items to the Exchange by accident (just wanted them to go to My Studio), I'd like to know how to REMOVE them from the Exhange listings. *Laughter* I've looked and key word searched but no success so far. Is it even possible to REMOVE items once they are placed on the Exchange? I'm not quite sure I am ready to share my creations with the SIMS 3 world yet *Grins* Though I WAS a shocked to see that it had already been downloaded quite a few times. *Laughter & Surprised noises* But an answer one way or another would be nice to have. Thank you. Standard smile

Well that was my first question. Now on to a 2nd one.

My Showtime (Katy Perry edition) is not showing up in my Expansion Packs listings on my account site. It DOES show up on my Games list on the ORIGIN owned games launcher. So I am a bit confused as to why it is not there. When I try to use the code given with the game information, it is not being accepted. I own ALL the expansion packs and all the STUFF packs at this time and the only land/town map I don't have on board is Lunar Lakes. Any clue as to why the Showtime Expansion is not showing up properly? Thanking you in advance for your help and answers,

Lady Aradea

Message 1 of 3 (1,446 Views)

Hero (Retired)

go to your my studio page and there you delete it 

once you register a game in origin they auto reg it for you on your the sims 3 account but some games just do take awhile to show up on the my page  but if you are having issue swith the code you could contact CS

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
Choose a category, a game and a platform for the contact options to show up.
If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.
See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Message 2 of 3 (1,439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What if my upload that I want to remove is showing up in the exchange, but not on my page? I had deleted it from the Origin browser where you enter the game. And so is no longer showing up on my page (didn't know it would do that.) But trying to load an updated version, that has a different name and the whole 9 yards, but it is telling me that it is already uploaded, but it is not, the old version is.

Message 3 of 3 (1,108 Views)