How do i stop getting gnomes

by amandahenley

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do i stop getting gnomes

★★ Novice

The gnomes pop up everywhere and when I have horses and have a gnome  fruit starts to cover my yard how do I make them stop appearing I don't want them.

Message 1 of 2 (5,527 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do i stop getting gnomes

@amandahenley  You can't stop gnomes from appearing; they will continue to spawn randomly, depending on which packs you have and factors like the in-game season and what's on your home lot.  They also reproduce, which may be why you're seeing so many of them.

You can always sell them when they do show up—drag them to the interface in a sim's personal inventory, or delete them in Buy mode.  If you'd rather not sell them, then you can move them to the family inventory instead, and I believe they'll stay there indefinitely.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (5,510 Views)

All Replies

Re: How do i stop getting gnomes

@amandahenley  You can't stop gnomes from appearing; they will continue to spawn randomly, depending on which packs you have and factors like the in-game season and what's on your home lot.  They also reproduce, which may be why you're seeing so many of them.

You can always sell them when they do show up—drag them to the interface in a sim's personal inventory, or delete them in Buy mode.  If you'd rather not sell them, then you can move them to the family inventory instead, and I believe they'll stay there indefinitely.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (5,511 Views)