Re: How do I view my serial code?

by roberta591

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I view my serial code?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Unfortunately, I've lost my Sims 3 serial code (threw out the sheet of paper it was printed on by accident), and I have no idea how to get it back. Is there any way to view my serial code from my Sims 3 website account? I looked all over and I couldn't find it.

If not, how can I e-mail EA to request a new serial code or get my current serial code back? I looked on the 'Contact Us' page but there wasn't any option for e-mailing, only live chat and the AnswerHQ. I'm not exactly comfortable with live chat so I'd prefer e-mail.

Also, I don't have Sims 3 installed on any other computers, so I can't go into the game files and look for the code there. I already know how to do that and I would've done it already if I could.

Thanks in advance for any help. Confusedmileyhappy: 

Message 1 of 5 (587 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

You should be able to check in the myGame tab on Origin.

There's a product code if you click on i. That should be your serial code.

--

Otherwise, you will need to do live chat, I'm afraid (I'm unsure why there isn't an email option anymore but maybe EA's backlog has gotten to big)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (683 Views)

All Replies

Hero

You should be able to check in the myGame tab on Origin.

There's a product code if you click on i. That should be your serial code.

--

Otherwise, you will need to do live chat, I'm afraid (I'm unsure why there isn't an email option anymore but maybe EA's backlog has gotten to big)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (684 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you, I managed to find it.Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 3 of 5 (572 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did you find a solution? And if you did is there any way you can tell me
Message 4 of 5 (343 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@kiarangely Is your computer a pc or mac? Is the game in Origin? If the game is in Origin right click the game icon and click game properties - read code. If your game is not in Origin (it should be) and your computer is a pc and the game was installed on that computer - google and download gamekeyrevealer. Run gamekeyrevealer and if the code is still in the registry (it should be) is should be displayed.

Message 5 of 5 (335 Views)