Re: How can I install The Sims 3 without a registration code because I lost it or How can I retrieve that registration code ?

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can I install The Sims 3 without a registration code because I lost it or How can I retrieve that registration code ?

★ Newbie

How can I install The Sims 3 without a registration code because I lost it or How can I retrieve that registration code ?

Message 1 of 10 (77,387 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can I install The Sims 3 without a registration code because I lost it or How can I retrieve that registration code ?

Hero

This might help you:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Lost-and-broken-DVDs-and-missing-serial-codes-What-to-do/m-p...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (87,573 Views)

All Replies

Hero

This might help you:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Lost-and-broken-DVDs-and-missing-serial-codes-What-to-do/m-p...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (87,574 Views)

Community Manager

I moved this thread to the Sims 3 board.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 3 of 10 (77,046 Views)

Re: How can I install The Sims 3 without a registration code because I lost it o

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

what about me, i have the code but i cant use it because my brother used it on his computer at his house and then let me borrow it but i cant play because it says the code has already been used ._.     (Sims 4 not 3 though)

Message 4 of 10 (52,151 Views)

Re: How can I install The Sims 3 without a registration code because I lost it o

Hero (Retired)

@leedlelikeaboss  if the game was bought 2nd hand/used or borrowed  the code/s will be tied to the original persons account and are non transferable nor can they be reregistered to another account

Message 5 of 10 (52,131 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

thats pretty stupid. because me and my brother want to play it at the same time but he is playing it on the other computer and i want to play it on mine but i cant because i need to log in to the account its on but i cant because then it would kick him off, they should make it like they have on steam and have a family sharing option to where you can link 2 accounts and then play the other persons game on your own account that they shared with you

origin needs to let us do that because im not going to buy the same game twice, just so i can play it on a different computer than my brother, that's bullcrap

Message 6 of 10 (52,126 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If I get rid of my games can they play without the codes
Message 7 of 10 (45,094 Views)

Hero (Retired)

i don't so simply because upon installing they'll be asked for the code, which the code is  tied to your account no one else can use them

Message 8 of 10 (45,072 Views)

★ Novice

I went to the site and all it gives me is to read the words off the back of the game menu/pamphlet it gives you. My problem with that is if I don't have the serial code I wont have the pamphlet??Thumbs down

Message 9 of 10 (44,278 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 10 of 10 (16,793 Views)