Re: How can I install The Sims 3 without a disc?

by rumbutter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can I install The Sims 3 without a disc?

★★★ Novice

I bought The Sims 3 Plus Supernatural, and I redeemed the game codes on thesims3.com, and I have the 2 discs, but my laptop doesn't have a disc player, and I looked all over the website, but there is no way to directly download The Sims 3. Please help! Confusedmileysad:

Message 1 of 28 (7,966 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

if you have a usb cd player you can install your game that way install sims3 base game first then install the supernaturel you will only need the supernaturel disc to play then or are your  games registered with origin ? if so go to origin go to "my games" you can dowload the digital version of your game there

View in thread

Message 2 of 28 (8,127 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

if you have a usb cd player you can install your game that way install sims3 base game first then install the supernaturel you will only need the supernaturel disc to play then or are your  games registered with origin ? if so go to origin go to "my games" you can dowload the digital version of your game there

Message 2 of 28 (8,128 Views)

★★★ Novice

No, I don't have one and I don't have those games tied with Origin either...

Message 3 of 28 (7,911 Views)

★★★ Newbie

if you know how to do that .... maybe you know how to find codes to expansion packs but I have everything else ( box and cd) is it possible at all to somehow get those codes?

Message 4 of 28 (7,909 Views)

★★★ Novice

The code should be in the information pamplet in your box. I found my 2 on the last page.

Message 5 of 28 (7,905 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@ shonaenae  your codes for your games or on the back of  the white leaflet other codes for say like the showtime venue will be on a seperate piece of paper

Message 6 of 28 (7,901 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's the problem I lost those pamplets. I wish there was like an operrater that you call about these issues on sims3 and they would guide you through it.

Message 7 of 28 (7,899 Views)

★★★ Novice

Share that idea by clicking the button in the EA Answer HQ The Sims 3 home page. Also, I'm pretty sure you can't get any codes without the pamplet. Sorry.

Message 8 of 28 (7,893 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok... that pretty much sucks... I read more about it on search pages and from what I read you can find a way to make it work without the cd and the code you just have to get help from a "pro"

Message 9 of 28 (7,891 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ shonaenea there is a contact us i'll find the link and paste it here

@ pinkee i'm still thinking on how to get you sorted Standard smile

Message 10 of 28 (7,889 Views)