Re: Help! CC Clear out!

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help! CC Clear out!

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, so i'm clearing out my cc, because my game is being so slow, and I have a couple of questions!

1) How much custom content do I need to clear out?

2) There's some files called: morphead-[PA99S-C01DFNRT]-set.package and I want to know what they are, so i know whether I want them or not, theres more of them, which are really similar!

Thanks!

∞Mimi∞

Message 1 of 5 (203 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

You're correct with the assumptions on adult, teen and child. P would be toddler. F stands for female.

AnswerHQ doesn't like us to talk about cc too much so it's best if you ask the creators about the stuff.

The morphead files seems to be this:  Computers from Public Adio 99Sim (just google the file name)

The dress does exist in all for version (again, just google it to see what it looks like)

----

A lot of cc can slow down your game and bad cc can do that as well. Also it will prolong loading times.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (207 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Oh! And also! Do poses affect the slowness of my game? (I have a lot of them xD)

Message 2 of 5 (200 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Last thing! (promise) xD

I have the mommy and me cap sleeved summer dress, and I have 4 versions of it:

- AF <----- This MIGHT BE ADULT, BUT WHICH ONE, I DONT KNOW?!

- PF

- CF <---- This might be child

- TF <--- This might be teen

Help?!

Message 3 of 5 (197 Views)

Hero

You're correct with the assumptions on adult, teen and child. P would be toddler. F stands for female.

AnswerHQ doesn't like us to talk about cc too much so it's best if you ask the creators about the stuff.

The morphead files seems to be this:  Computers from Public Adio 99Sim (just google the file name)

The dress does exist in all for version (again, just google it to see what it looks like)

----

A lot of cc can slow down your game and bad cc can do that as well. Also it will prolong loading times.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (208 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks so much! You've been a great help! Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 5 of 5 (189 Views)