Re: Glitch!!

by Castlerea123

Original Post

Glitch!!

★★★ Newbie

I have gotten Sims 3 half a year ago and I have only played it a few times because I get very irritated over the massive glitches. When I change the characters outfit I can't see anything apart from an outline with fuzzy things inside. When I play the actual game I can't see the characters hair just baldness with a few black lines coming out. The game is generally very slow and there's none else in the game. The characters take a very long time to move or do anything. I built a house once and everything just had to get deleted since half of it wasn't showing up.

Please help. Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (150 Views)

Message 2 of 4 (146 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have you tried un-installing TS3 and installing it again? This usually helps. Also, is your computer generally slow? That may be part of the problem.

Message 3 of 4 (141 Views)

★★★ Novice

Your computer may just not be able to handle the game, I would do as sandarcher suggested, check your dxdiag, to do this if you do not know how, find your run program (if windows 8 you will have to search under apps for it in windows menu) then type in dxdiag, it will come up with what your stats are for your computer then you can see if you met the min requirements for the game.

Message 4 of 4 (133 Views)