Re: Game updates

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game updates

★ Novice

A couple of months ago my Sims game was acting up. It turns out that my custom stuff was messing up my game. I uninstalled it. However when I re-installed it the lastest updates weren't there. It was right around the time where sims could have nails and there were new shoes and hairstyles. I haven't been able to get any of those back since i re-installed it. Did I do something wrong by uninstalling it? I loved those hairstyles and the outfits and everything but I can't seem to find a way to get them back. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 8 (343 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

I guess you should go looking round for any pics.

Here's a good site that has some pictures of all the EA stuff  (not sure if it's complete yet but maybe it'll help to figure out what you are missing): http://www.thesimalogue.com/the-sims-3-catalogue.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (311 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Where did you get them from ? Nails sounds a lot like custom content.

What game version is your game currently at ? To find out, open the launcher and hover over the little base game icon in the lower left corner.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (336 Views)

★ Novice

I don't think it was custom content. If it was then I'm so freaking stupid. My game is at 1.36

Message 3 of 8 (329 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Then your game is current.

Did you buy anything in the sims 3 Store (they don't have nails though)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (323 Views)

★ Novice

A few things yes. Like for babies but that was it

Message 5 of 8 (318 Views)

Hero

It's kinda hard to help if you don't know what the items were exactly.

See when you download houses and Sims from the Exchange, you get custom content with them (most of them anyways), so it might be possible that you did get cc without knowing.

Do you remember if the stuff had any kind of icon on it in CAS ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (315 Views)

★ Novice

I don't think it did. Though it was a while back so it's hard to remember.

Message 7 of 8 (311 Views)

Hero

I guess you should go looking round for any pics.

Here's a good site that has some pictures of all the EA stuff  (not sure if it's complete yet but maybe it'll help to figure out what you are missing): http://www.thesimalogue.com/the-sims-3-catalogue.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (312 Views)