Game not registered

by iReaganomics

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game not registered

★★★ Newbie

Hi i bought the sims 3 pack for 29.99 and it does not let me download free stuff from the "Sims 3 Exchange" It tells me that i have to register my game when i looked more into it Orgin states "When buying a digital copy you DO NOT have to regiester the game cause it will automaticly do that for you." Well its not working so far. 

If someone can please help me that would be kind thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (175 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game not registered

Hero (Retired)

I believe in some cases it can take origin  up to an hour (maybe longer) for the auto reg to show in your the sims3 account my page icons , also make sure you log in the sims 3 site with the same email and password you used for the origin account if you used two different email/password you may need to contact CS to assist with merging the accounts so try log out then back in using the origin email and password  to see if that will kick in the account being recognized 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (175 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I believe in some cases it can take origin  up to an hour (maybe longer) for the auto reg to show in your the sims3 account my page icons , also make sure you log in the sims 3 site with the same email and password you used for the origin account if you used two different email/password you may need to contact CS to assist with merging the accounts so try log out then back in using the origin email and password  to see if that will kick in the account being recognized 

Message 2 of 4 (176 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They are the same email. its almost been 24 hours since i have purchased the game pack and installed it. I'll wait a tad bit longer then going to find out how to personaly contact orgin or EA

Message 3 of 4 (171 Views)

Hero (Retired)

here's a how to contact CS

if in the event you need to contact CS

1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2.Click on the orange NEXT button
3.Select a platform
4.Click on the orange NEXT button
5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
6.Click on the orange NEXT button
7.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

guide on how to contact CS

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Beta-Archive/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

Message 4 of 4 (168 Views)