Fusion of my two accounts

by Oldebarmanlecher

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fusion of my two accounts

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

In the Sims 3 Store I am the owner of two accounts: Makrelenfischer and Superriegel. I accidentally registered all my Sims 3 expansion packs on Superriegel, while the base game and World Adventures was registered on Makrelenfischer. Now I either have access to all the other expansion packs but World adventures or to only World Aventures without the other expansions. Also most of my store content has been bought with the account Makrelenfischer. Is it possible to transmit all the stuff from Makrelenfischer to my other Account Superriegel and delete the Account Makrelenfischer? If asked I can deliver proof that both accounts indeed are mine.

Message 1 of 2 (623 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fusion of my two accounts

@Oldebarmanlecher  Yes, you should be able to merge your two accounts, and without too much trouble.  Just contact EA customer support, provide that proof of ownership, and you should be fine.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

One thing to keep in mind though is that the account that's merged into the other, i.e. the one that disappears, may not transfer its store purchase history into the new account.  (This isn't true for your packs, just store stuff.)  There's no way to guarantee that the content moves over, nor is there any way to get it back once it's gone.  So make sure that you're picking the correct account to keep, and that you're okay with losing whatever store items the other one owns.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (607 Views)

All Replies

Re: Fusion of my two accounts

@Oldebarmanlecher  Yes, you should be able to merge your two accounts, and without too much trouble.  Just contact EA customer support, provide that proof of ownership, and you should be fine.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

One thing to keep in mind though is that the account that's merged into the other, i.e. the one that disappears, may not transfer its store purchase history into the new account.  (This isn't true for your packs, just store stuff.)  There's no way to guarantee that the content moves over, nor is there any way to get it back once it's gone.  So make sure that you're picking the correct account to keep, and that you're okay with losing whatever store items the other one owns.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (608 Views)