Frequent Forced Shutdowns During Edit Sim (Sims3)

by ayanaraelle

Original Post

Frequent Forced Shutdowns During Edit Sim (Sims3)

★★★ Newbie

This is the reason why I stopped purchasing and playing the Sims for a very long time... I've erased my games AFTER the forced shutdown erased them for me, and reinstalled everything thinking this would help, It DEFINITELY DID NOT... This problem is causing EA to lose a lot of money from this product because I bought packages every week until this started happening.. It also can have a lot to do with download from the exchange causing bugs errors etc.. Shouldn't there be a way to flush those issues once it hits YOUR Sims database.. Im sure things have to go through your system to actually make it to the Exchange either way so I'm just wondering why these bugs are getting past you... ?

Unfortunately this is ruining my whole online Sims experience and trust me, I've been a fan since SimCity1000 (loyal customer) and unfortunately I feel like I'd rather play THAT... Than this.. *sigh* I had such high hopes....

-ASadCustomer

Message 1 of 2 (87 Views)

Re: Frequent Forced Shutdowns During Edit Sim (Sims3)

Hero

Have you tried all the stuff here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Game-Crashes-CTD/td-p/656/ ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (74 Views)