Followed troubleshooting steps but can't find any saved games

by Mezorigi

Original Post

Followed troubleshooting steps but can't find any saved games

★★★ Novice

Hi everyone. 

I have Sims 3 with High End Loft Stuff, Late Night, and Ambitions expansions.  I'm running Windows 10 On an HP laptop. 

I've had them for a couple months and have downloaded a lot of cc.  Something messed up my game and it was taking over an hour to load.  I removed what I thought the problem was, but couldn't find it by sight so moved all my cc to a folder on my desktop.  My game then loaded but for some reason the hair options in CAS no longer appeared.  Oddly, I found that problem on the forums. 

I followed the troubleshooting instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/td-p/714

My game now loads and has hair, but I cannot find any of my old saved games, or most of my sims.  I moved the entire Saves folder from the backup file to the new one and near as I can tell, everything is there.  

Can anyone help please?

I'm sorry if I gave too much/supurfluous information.  Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you all so much for taking so much of your time and care laying things out and answering questions for all of us who are new and/or less computer savvy.

Mezorigi

Message 1 of 1 (142 Views)