[FAQ] Troubleshooting Steps

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [FAQ] Troubleshooting Steps

★★★ Newbie

hola tango un problema mi jeugo los sims3 y varias expansiones al entrar en el juego y esperar que se conecte online me sale que no tengo conexión 

nose que significa el problema es que si tengo conexión ayuda porfavorr!

Message 41 of 71 (1,274 Views)

Hero

Could you please make your own thread in english ? Your language is not supported here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 71 (1,270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So I just bought the Sims 3 again online and I have a bunch of expansion packs already too. It was a PC download and it all worked until I tried to download stuff from the Sims 3 website and it wouldn't let me and it wouldn't let me play the game instead it told me to go to this website if I was having trouble. It said the space had exceeded its limit but I don't understand how or why it woundnt even launch the game

the msg that pops up is this: The license limit for this product has been reached.

Message 43 of 71 (1,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you very much for the tip about ranaming the file to "Sims3_Backup" It Fixed my issue THANKS!!!!!!!

Message 44 of 71 (1,119 Views)

Hero

Great to hear. Thanks for the feedback.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 71 (1,115 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I've followed the steps but in my downloads folder I got this stuff in here.

there's more than the pic shows.

there's 355

http://i58.tinypic.com/j92dyb.png

is it safe to delete all of these?

Message 46 of 71 (1,093 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

You have those in your downloads folder ? Those look like files from the DCBackup folder. Ony thing you need to keep in the DCBackup folder is the file ccmerged.package.

EDIT: It's best if you continued in your thread. This is really more a FAQ and for adding more suggestions than for helping.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 47 of 71 (1,078 Views)

★★ Novice

i tried the launcher thing but it didn't work but it did tell me the reason why the launcher wasn't working and it was that i had uninstalled a program which gave me d3dx9_31.dll so i went to http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?d3dx9_31 and my game started working again thanks a ton

Message 48 of 71 (1,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't find the ergc in the sims folder im on win8 and 64bit i look through my ep and sp but i dont see the ergc file please help

Message 49 of 71 (1,065 Views)

Hero

That reference can be found in the registery not in the Sims folder.

Are you looking for your serial code ? See here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2013/09/how-to-find-your-serial-number.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 71 (1,063 Views)