Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[FAQ] New Origin Layout for The Sims 3 Expansion Packs

by SandArcher

Original Post

Highlighted

[FAQ] New Origin Layout for The Sims 3 Expansion Packs

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Please note: this is has been adapted to the new Origin client. 

Previously with Sims 3 games, each and every expansion pack and stuff pack had its own individual tile. It used to look like this:

Original look

After the update, you only have the base game showing:

New Layout

To find your expansion and stuff packs now, right-click on the Sims 3 icon and choose Show2016-10-26 17_38_07-Origin.png Game Details. Choose "Extra Content"  and you'll see them there. 

As you can see in the above screenshot, some EPs have different statuses.

• Buy R199.95  (or whichever currency you might use) means that you do not own the game
  • Download means that you own it, but it's not installed
  • Installed means the game is installed

To download your games, select download. Origin will then startup the normal downloading process for your game.

------------------------------------------------
If your problem wasn't solved, or no one has gotten back to you - please post again in your respective thread or contact EA Customer Support

There is no guarantee that my suggestions will solve your problem. I do not work for EA and I do not help on AHQ anymore. Please do not message me as I will not respond.

If your problem was solved - accept a solution! Giving XP is a great way to show appreciation to the person that helped you.

Happy gaming!
Message 1 of 1 (31,506 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help