Re: [FAQ] Lost and broken DVDs and missing serial codes - What to do ?

by elements341

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

i bought the dvd version of the game and it didnt come with a manual with the code inside it, all i got was a code to get bonus content online and thats it. but when i was installing it i saw that you guys can email the code to me, if so could you plaese help me with this issue im having or tell how you can email the code to me.

Message 61 of 98 (1,281 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have simular problem, I bought The Sims 3 DVD, there was 2 DVD I instal that , and on beginig Thay asked for serial code, I write it and than instalation go on and finish as I say. But when I go on Sims to play game they asked me for registration code, I found code in Registry Editor but it didn't work. So what to do?

Message 62 of 98 (1,258 Views)

★ Novice

I have lost the serial code to The Sims 3 Island Paradise. I have tried going to the link you supplied but Island Paradise is not on the list so there's no other way to get it, can you help me in any other way?

Thanks, please help

Message 63 of 98 (1,253 Views)

★★ Novice

i have a sims  3 4 disc set you have to insert 1 each time i bought it but the code for all the discs were missing! what do i do xD i tryed everything i have 2 expansion packs for sims 2 they both have codes if only i didnt need sims 2

Message 64 of 98 (1,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It does not show me 'ergc'

Message 65 of 98 (1,209 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My booklet is lost but I have the game saved on my old computer. When I tried looking through the folders to get my code, the software wasn't there even though I am able to open the launcher and play the game. Any ideas?

Message 66 of 98 (1,138 Views)

★ Novice

I just wanted to say to the person who first posted on this thread with instructions on what to do.. LITERALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY SUMMER THAT I GOT MY GAME BACK I CANT WAIT TO PLAY YOU ARE PERFECTLY AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Message 67 of 98 (1,127 Views)

★★ Novice

This is very great, thank you! I wanted to register my games onto the sims website for the free expansion content and i logged into Origin and they deleted my game log, and i lost two of my product keys while moving but still had the disks and game installed. Thank you so much for this information i really thought i had to buy another copy of the games for a moment there.

Message 68 of 98 (1,102 Views)

★ Novice

They didn't help me. I got stuck when she or he asked me for proof that I had the disc.... but I couldn't paste the file down( I chose copy! ) She/He told me that it was in the bottom right corner, but the button was covered by the toolbar. Help?

Raised eyebrow

Message 69 of 98 (1,084 Views)

Re: [FAQ] Lost and broken DVD's and missing serial codes - What to do ?

★★★ Newbie

Hey Crinric I know you don't work for EA but I got my game in a charity shop and I just put the code in and it says that the code has been used so the guy or girl never unistalled the game, is there anything I can do? Would EA help?

Message 70 of 98 (1,057 Views)