by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [FAQ] Invalid and Used Serial Codes & Games not showing up in Origin

★★★ Newbie

This worked!! Such an easy fix...thank you!Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 11 of 96 (4,122 Views)

★ Novice

my sims 3 account is saying that I have installed seasons but it isn't letting my install the Origin Exclusive Trick-or-Treat Costume Pack. I tried to register my game again and it said invalid code. I went to the website http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/ep8origin and it said to enter the unique code you received from Origin, which I am assuming is the serial number it gives me, and that is saying invalid code too!!

Message 12 of 96 (4,093 Views)

Hero

You should have gotten a second email with the code for the trick-or-treating costumes. 

If you didn't, contact Customer Support

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Choose a category, a game and a platform for the option so show up.

If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 96 (4,085 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having problems registering my newly purchased (from Origin) The Sims 3 Ambitions and The Sims 3 World Adventures games. It just says invalid serial code, even though I have tried entering both codes. Nothing works!

Message 14 of 96 (4,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. As convienent as it is to buy things over Origin, my experience over the last twelve hours makes me not want to buy from it ever again.

Message 15 of 96 (4,059 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the codes after downloading a game from origin, but still not being recognised so that I can redeem at Sims 3.  I am unable to log into Origin, its just hanging.  Been like this for a week now.  I will NOT be buying anymore games by EA until they start resolving their issue (and that includes all my Xmas presents, and one for me (Sims 3 Season).  Maybe if all their customers hit them in their pocket by refusing to buy anymore games by them, it might kick their arses to sort out all the issues they seem to be having.  

Message 16 of 96 (4,030 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I e-mailed customer support about problem I had registering the seasons code on sims3.com or ingame. They sent me a new code. I immediately went to sims 3 and registered code, success the seasons icon was appearing in my registered games. I logged out and logged back in six hours later and the seasons icon had disappeared and my registration had disappeared.

FIX THIS EA.

Also my wait time on live chat says under 5 minutes. But I've been waiting an hour now.

Message 17 of 96 (4,023 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just purchased Seasons from Amazon as a direct download. Amazon sent a message saying I have to download it from Origin. I have spent the better part of two days trying to "Redeem Product Code". Omg really EA/Origin or whomever you are, get it together or let Amazon do the downloads, I've never had a problem with Amazon downloads. I've gone in circles on this site dozens of times, looking for some kind of help. It will not let me redeem my product code, the game is registered at EA, I don't know what else to do. There is also an unknown charge on my bank card for $40 from EA---what is THAT?!?!! I submitted a ticket for help with this and if I don't hear something by tomorrow, my next action will be to alert my state's attorney general consumer fraud division. This is absolutely ridiculous! I will NEVER deal with Origin again.

Message 18 of 96 (3,953 Views)

Hero

Bumping this in the hopes that anyone actually bothers to read before making yet another thread about this issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 96 (3,896 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It wont let me contact someone to ask them how to solve my problem

Message 20 of 96 (3,855 Views)