by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [FAQ] Current Patch - 1.66 - Manual links and more

Hero

And that would be ? Are you on a PC ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 171 of 176 (5,847 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, on a PC

Message 172 of 176 (5,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Okay so I had my base game on a disc but sadly my nieces broke it, so i recently downloaded and bought it once again on Origin.

I already had Late Nights and with vouchers, etc. I also bought on discs: Ambitions, High End Loft Stuff, Master Suite and Town Life.

It WILL NOT let me finish installing Late Nights, it stops loading at file 630 with two minutes left, I have actually left my computer overnight to see if it was just slow, but no prevail. I also cannot even install Town Life Stuff, the loading bar doesnt even show up and it's really frustrating because all I want to do is play the games that I've paid for!!

I can play the game just fine with the ones that have installed but I'm confused as to why these two will not even install, I have 100GB of space on my laptop/Mac and its up to date :/

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing everything at least twice and I get the same results, I don't want to download the wrong patch in case i make things worse.

I am in Australia and all expansion and stuff packs have been bought brand new and in reliable stores.

Can anybody help?

Message 173 of 176 (5,821 Views)

★★★ Newbie

"The license limit for this podcut has been reached. Please visit http;//suport.ea.com to contact EA Support for further assistance." 

i can't open my Sims 3 Frown why ? please help me . what can i do to play now ? 

Message 174 of 176 (5,819 Views)

Hero

I'm going to close this thread since this is turning into way to many issues.

Please everyone open your own thread. It's easier to help you that way.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 175 of 176 (5,806 Views)

Hero

Manual patch links updated

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 176 of 176 (5,700 Views)