Re: Expansion Packs do not show up in client

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Expansion Packs do not show up in client

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have an issue where, in my Origin client, my EPS don't show up. Under "Extra Content" it just says there are no EPS for this game. I have bought and installed every single EP so I'm quite dissapointed that after a few months of not playing they're all just gone. I only have the base game left.

Is there any way I could fix this? I have already reinstalled the Origin client.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (299 Views)

@Felice1971  The tabs for expansion and stuff packs currently appear under More, not Extra Content.  Do your games show up as owned there?  If not, try clearing Origin's cache, and if that doesn't work, uninstalling "the hard way" before reinstalling.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/manually-uninstalling-origin/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried all of these, still no use. Thank you for your suggestions, though.

Message 3 of 4 (267 Views)

@Felice1971  Plenty of players have reported that some of their packs don't show up as owned anymore—i.e. the packs are listed, but with an offer to buy rather than download—but I've never heard of the packs not being listed at all.  Do the stuff packs show up?  Do you have any filters enabled in Origin?  (Dismiss them all and see if it helps.)  What OS are you running?  Did you recently buy Origin Access or Access Premier?  Are you using an underage account?

If you can, it might be useful to login to your account on a separate computer and check the packs.  That would distinguish between an account issue and one with your computer or Origin install.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (259 Views)