Downloading Issue

by KilleenMorrison

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Downloading Issue

★★★★★ Novice

I bought several things on the sims3 shop thing and I try to download them but at the bottom left of my computer it will either say "waitings for the store.sims3.com" or "javascript:getDownloadAuthToken('store.thesims3.com', 'OFB-SIM3;36025');

How do I solve this problem?

Message 1 of 5 (236 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Downloading Issue

★★★★★ Novice

Actually, I found out that google crome doesnt work very well with the sims3 so I downloaded everything with firefox. Thank you for all the help guys!

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (210 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Are you trying to download through the ingame Store or the website ? 

Make sure nothing is blocking the connection (firewall, anti virus, another program)

Here's a list of programs that are known to cause a conflict: https://help.ea.com/article/programs-that-may-cause-conflicts-with-origin

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (224 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm still having trouble and I am starting to freak out. Any other ideas?

Message 3 of 5 (206 Views)

Hero

Are you trying to download through the ingame Store or the website ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (202 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Actually, I found out that google crome doesnt work very well with the sims3 so I downloaded everything with firefox. Thank you for all the help guys!

Message 5 of 5 (211 Views)