Disappeard Seasons expansion pack

by HorseGlass

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disappeard Seasons expansion pack

★★ Novice

I bought Sims 3 Seasons on G2A, I activated and I downloadedYesterday I play Sims 3 and I see Seasons is not in game. I closed up Sims. I looked at the expansion packs and I see Seasons is not on my Origin account, but at Sims 3 Mypage at Games tab there was the pack. Please Help.

Message 1 of 2 (204 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Disappeard Seasons expansion pack

Hero (Retired)

@HorseGlass As you purchased the pack through an unauthorized vendor you will have to contact the place of purchase to resolve this issue. Many big box stores sell this game and packs in a sealed case with a disc. You don't need the disc but this would indicate the item was packaged by EA but the sale is still the responsibility of the seller. Ebay is like a giant flea market only on the internet. If the sale is does not conform the the TOS (terms of service) EA has the right to revoke the license (that's what you are paying for). You need to get a valid license (code) from the vendor.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (251 Views)

All Replies

Re: Disappeard Seasons expansion pack

Hero (Retired)

@HorseGlass As you purchased the pack through an unauthorized vendor you will have to contact the place of purchase to resolve this issue. Many big box stores sell this game and packs in a sealed case with a disc. You don't need the disc but this would indicate the item was packaged by EA but the sale is still the responsibility of the seller. Ebay is like a giant flea market only on the internet. If the sale is does not conform the the TOS (terms of service) EA has the right to revoke the license (that's what you are paying for). You need to get a valid license (code) from the vendor.

Message 2 of 2 (252 Views)